Art 18A- Certificates for donations
Every cent given will go toward food for children.
TO PROVIDE NUTRITIONAL MEALS TO LESS FORTUNATE CHILDREN.
F.A.C.T. Feed a Child Today – 4,8 Million Meals served in 2019/2020
Nutritional kitchens are at the heart of our foundation; during the past 2 years Embark Foundation opened 4 new nutritional kitchens bringing the total up to 18 with serving an average of 280 000 meals a month. Each meal is uniquely tailored to meet the requirements of its location, ensuring the meal provided is suited to the regional preferences of the children.
FACT aims to provide regular, nutritious food to children who are unable, by reason of lack of good quality food, to take full advantage of the education provided for them. Research has shown that inadequate nutrition impacts negatively on children’s ability to learn and benefit from education. Proper nutrition can improve children’s ability to concentrate, improve disruptive behaviour and encourage children to attend school. Feed A Child Today help schools provide children with meals that are part of a healthy diet..
WAYS TO DONATE
Below are the various ways you make a donation to F.A.C.T where each meal is tailored to meet the requirements of its location. Thank you for your valuable contribution.
An Art 18A certificate can be given upon request for donations made. Kindly send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
EMBARK FOUNDATION NPC T/A FEED A CHILD TODAY
Account Number: 021374112
Account Type: Business Current Account
Branch: Key WestBranch Code: 015841
Branch Code (elektroniese betalings): 051001
SWIFT adres: SBZA ZA JJ
Reference: Email address
Objectives of Nutritional Kitchens
- Avoid classroom hunger
- Increase school enrolment.
- Increase school attendance
- Improve socialization among children
- Address malnutrition, increase academic
- Empower women through employment
Benefits of Proper Nutrition
- Improves behaviour, performance, and overall cognitive development
- Children participate more actively in the education experience
- Positive effect on eating habits and physical well-being
- Children served are at no nutritional risk when they have access to school meals
Drawbacks of malnutrition
- General effects on cognitive development resulting in lower IQs
- Delayed physical growth and motor development
- Greater degree of behavioural problems and deficient social skills
- Decreased attention, deficient learning, and lower educational achievement
F.A.C.T – Feed a Child Today is a division of Embark Foundation. Follow the link for more Embark Foundation projects
If you would like to go on a pilgrimage to visit one of our kitchens please contact Louise for more information.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Louise Rivett.
We would like to confirm that your personal information, that’s on our database will only be used for sending e-mail communication and that you have voluntarily provided your personal information to the Embark Foundation.
We will ensure that measures are in place to prevent any loss of, damage to, unauthorized destruction or unauthorized access to your personal information.
You have the right to:
• Request confirmation of the personal information that Embark may have on its database.
• Have your personal information updated or destroyed if it may be incorrect, irrelevant, redundant or misleading.
• Any record of your personal information on Embark’s database may be destroyed.
• If you do not respond to this email to be removed.